Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Raksha Bandhan 2021 : HD Images With Quotes, Bhai Bahan Wishes & Raksha Bandhan quotes Image For Status

Hello Friends ,

We all knows that the Hindu festival Raksha Bandhan is coming near . 

On this year Raksha Bandhan will be celebrate on 22 August.Raksha Bandhan is a festival for brother and sister. 


Rakhi-quotes-image


On this day a sister tie a Rakhi on brother's wrist and brother give a promise to protect her.
 
Did you Know  
The word Raksha is meant by protection and 
the Bandhan is meant by tie .  
 
 
So, in this artical i will suggest you the images for WhatsApp & Facebook status with quotes for Raksha Bandhan.   

Raksha Bandhan images with Quotes & Wishes


My dear sister! this rakhi day is the reminder that how important I am to You. You have to thank God to have me, as you brother in all times.
Rakhi Mubark love quotes image





“No one stays here in this world all time. We gain and we lose, but you can trust over one thing. I am always here for you and you for me. Happy Raksha Bandhan My brother”
Raksha Bandhan Image with Quotes



“You know well that. The only precious thing that I have, is one and only my brother. Wishing you happy Rakhi day my brother”

Raksha Bandhan Massage image





A brother is made of many men. As he combines the hearts of love, wisdom, sincerity, sacrifice and struggles for you.

Happy Rakhi image with quotes





We all grew together. We played, enjoyed and spent the happiest moments of life together. I pray that our relationship grow even more with love, trust and sincerity with each other. Happy Raksha bandhan my dear sister.
wish-image-Raksha-Bandhan




“On this auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I express my heartfelt wishes from the bottom of my heart. I want to express my gratitude, my love and great feelings for you. Happy Raksh bandhan to my best ever sister of world“

Best-wish-raksha-Bandhan





Hay guys, thanks to read the full article .

Please give your reaction.

Happy Raksha Bandhan.



 
 

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Thanks for these rakhii photos i upload it for my whatapp status thanks broo

    ReplyDelete